Want to develop novel robot applications, but don’t know how to write a mapping or object recognition system? You’re certainly not alone, but you’re not without help. By combining real-world examples with valuable knowledge from the Robot Operating System (ROS) community, this practical book provides a set of motivating recipes for solving specific robotics use cases.
Ideal for wide range of robot enthusiasts, from students in robotics clubs to professional robotics scientists and engineers, each recipe describes a complete solution using ROS open source libraries and tools. You’ll not only learn how to complete the task described in the recipe, but also how to configure and recombine the components for other tasks. All recipes include Python code.
No robot hardware is required to get started, just experience with Python and Linux. Programming Robots with ROS is appropriate for undergraduate and graduate students in introductory robotics courses.
[psp_rs_book name=”Programming Robots with ROS” author=”Morgan Quigley, Brian Gerkey, William D. Smart” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-11-25″ isbn=”978-1-44932-389-9″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download