Want to develop novel robot applications, but don’t know how to write a mapping or object recognition system? You’re certainly not alone, but you’re not without help. By combining real-world examples with valuable knowledge from the Robot Operating System (ROS) community, this practical book provides a set of motivating recipes for solving specific robotics use cases.
Ideal for wide range of robot enthusiasts, from students in robotics clubs to professional robotics scientists and engineers, each recipe describes a complete solution using ROS open source libraries and tools. You’ll not only learn how to complete the task described in the recipe, but also how to configure and recombine the components for other tasks. All recipes include Python code.
No robot hardware is required to get started, just experience with Python and Linux. Programming Robots with ROS is appropriate for undergraduate and graduate students in introductory robotics courses.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]