Computer Vision in C++ with the OpenCV Library
Learning OpenCV puts you in the middle of the rapidly expanding field of computer vision. Written by the creators of the free open source OpenCV library, this book introduces you to computer vision and demonstrates how you can quickly build applications that enable computers to “see” and make decisions based on that data.
The 2nd edition is updated to cover new features and changes in OpenCV 2.0, especially the C++ interface.
Computer vision is everywhere—in security systems, manufacturing inspection systems, medical image analysis, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and more. OpenCV provides an easy-to-use computer vision framework and a comprehensive library with more than 500 functions that can run vision code in real time. Whether you want to build simple or sophisticated vision applications, Learning OpenCV is the book any developer or hobbyist needs to get started, with the help of hands-on exercises in each chapter.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]