Computer Vision in C++ with the OpenCV Library
Learning OpenCV puts you in the middle of the rapidly expanding field of computer vision. Written by the creators of the free open source OpenCV library, this book introduces you to computer vision and demonstrates how you can quickly build applications that enable computers to “see” and make decisions based on that data.
The 2nd edition is updated to cover new features and changes in OpenCV 2.0, especially the C++ interface.
Computer vision is everywhere—in security systems, manufacturing inspection systems, medical image analysis, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and more. OpenCV provides an easy-to-use computer vision framework and a comprehensive library with more than 500 functions that can run vision code in real time. Whether you want to build simple or sophisticated vision applications, Learning OpenCV is the book any developer or hobbyist needs to get started, with the help of hands-on exercises in each chapter.
Read Online Now Link :
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download
- Code complete 2nd edition PDF Download
- A Tale of Two Cities Free PDF Download
- Download The Art of War , Sun Tzu PDF