Solutions and Examples for Building Distributed Applications
Whether you’re deploying applications on-premise or in the cloud, this cookbook is for developers, operators, and IT professionals who need practical solutions for using Docker.
The recipes in Docker Cookbook will help developers go from zero knowledge to distributed applications packaged and deployed within a couple of chapters. IT professionals will be able to use this cookbook to solve everyday problems, as well as create, run, share, and deploy Docker images quickly. Operators will learn and understand what developers are excited about and start to adopt the tools that will change the way they work.
Get started using Docker immediately Learn how to use Docker for large-scale deployments Become familiar with other tools in the Docker ecosystem, such as kubernetes and coreos Use Docker in production, with recipes on cloud administration, monitoring, and common related components
Docker’s new approach to containerization and its enhancements in terms of security, integration with existing development tools, and application sharing are revolutionizing the way developers think about creating new applications and the way system administrators might operate their infrastructure in the future.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download