Solutions and Examples for Building Distributed Applications
Whether you’re deploying applications on-premise or in the cloud, this cookbook is for developers, operators, and IT professionals who need practical solutions for using Docker. The recipes in Docker Cookbook will help developers go from zero knowledge to distributed applications packaged and deployed within a couple of chapters.
IT professionals will be able to use this cookbook to solve everyday problems, as well as create, run, share, and deploy Docker images quickly. Operators will learn and understand what developers are excited about and start to adopt the tools that will change the way they work.
Get started using Docker immediately Learn how to use Docker for large-scale deployments Become familiar with other tools in the Docker ecosystem, such as kubernetes and coreos Use Docker in production, with recipes on cloud administration, monitoring, and common related components
Docker’s new approach to containerization and its enhancements in terms of security, integration with existing development tools, and application sharing are revolutionizing the way developers think about creating new applications and the way system administrators might operate their infrastructure in the future.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]