Improving User Experience with Large Scale User Testing
Amazon, Netflix, Google, and Facebook have used data-driven design techniques to improve the user experience of their consumer products. With Designing with Data, you’ll learn how improve your design decisions through data-driven A/B testing, and how you can apply this process to everything from small design tweaks to large-scale UX concepts.
Want to determine if a new color will improve your website’s overall user experience? Or if different copy text will lead to a better click-through rate? A/B testing provides the data you need to make substantive design decisions. Designing with Data shows you how to make data-driven design part of your product design workflow.
Get best practices for analyzing and applying user data when making design decisions Learn different approaches to data-informed design Understand potential pitfalls when relying on data Get an insider’s view of how to make data-driven decisions
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]