Get your website up and running and beautify it with WordPress
Build a WordPress site quickly and effectively Create impressive WordPress themes and plugins and get to know how it works Expand the features of WordPress to create non-blogging websites and administer them
Who This Book Is For
If you want a website at low cost, without the need to hire a team of developers and designers, then WordPress 4.x Complete is for you. It will help you take your first steps into the world of website creation.
What You Will Learn Launch your website quickly with the help of a quick WordPress installation guide Create content that is optimized for publishing on the Web Create a quality website with a proper assembly of important subpages Install and work with plugins and widgets Install and create attractive themes for your website Create custom menus to improve the user experience of your website Upload multimedia content such as images, audio, and video easily and effectively Build your first plugins and widgets to add features to your website Expand the features of WordPress for creating non-blogging websites and administer them.
With WordPress, anyone can build an optimized website with the least amount of effort possible and then make it available to the world in no time.
WordPress 4.x Complete will serve as a practical guide for everyone who intends to become an online publisher, website owner, or even a website developer. Beginning with the basic features of WordPress, the book lays a solid foundation to deal with advanced and complex features. It then moves on to helping you choose and install various themes.
Gradually, with increasing complexity, the book goes into the development of your own themes, acting as a beginner’s guide to theme and plugin development.
Concluding the learning curve with miscellaneous tasks such as community blogging and administrating the established site, this book empowers you with the ability to maintain your site.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]