Learning Object-Oriented Programming will help you to make better, stronger, and reusable code.
About the Author
Gaston C. Hillar has been working with computers since he was 8 years old. In the early 80s, he began programming with the legendary Texas TI-99/4A and Commodore 64 home computers. Gaston has a bachelor’s degree in computer science and graduated with honors. He also holds an MBA, in which he graduated with an outstanding thesis. At present, Gaston is an independent IT consultant and a freelance author who is always looking for new adventures around the world.
Table of Contents Objects Everywhere Classes and Instances Encapsulation of Data Inheritance and Specialization Interfaces, Multiple Inheritance, and Composition Duck Typing and Generics Organization of Object-oriented Code Taking Full Advantage of Object-oriented Programming
[psp_rs_book name=”Learning Object-Oriented Programming” author=”Gaston C. Hillar” publisher=”Packet Publishing” pubdate=”2015-07-16″ isbn=”978-1-78528-963-7″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download