Its potential for lowering IT costs makes cloud computing Bible a major force for both IT vendors and users; it is expected to gain momentum rapidly with the launch of Office Web Apps later this year. Because cloud computing involves various technologies, protocols, platforms, and infrastructure elements, this comprehensive reference is just what you need if you ll be using or implementing cloud computing.
- Cloud computing offers significant cost savings by eliminating upfront expenses for hardware and software; its growing popularity is expected to skyrocket when Microsoft introduces Office Web Apps
- This comprehensive guide helps define what cloud computing is and thoroughly explores the technologies, protocols, platforms and infrastructure that make it so desirable
- Covers mobile cloud computing, a significant area due to ever-increasing cell phone and smartphone use
- Focuses on the platforms and technologies essential to cloud computing
Anyone involved with planning, implementing, using, or maintaining a cloud computing project will rely on the information in Cloud Computing Bible.
[psp_rs_book name=”Cloud Computing Bible” url=”http://www.ebooksfeed.com/29/cloud-computing-bible-pdf/” author=”Barrie Sosinsky” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2012-03-15″ isbn=”978-0-470-90356-8″ formats=”EBook”]
File size: 31.7 MB
File format: EPUB
You can download this eBook for free from here:Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download