Make common electronic devices interact with an Arduino board to build amazing out-of-the-box projects
Build interactive electronic devices using the Arduino Learn about web page, touch sensor, Bluetooth, and infrared controls A project-based guide to create smartly interactive electronic devices with the Arduino
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for those who want to learn about electronics and coding by building amazing devices and gadgets with Arduino. If you are an experienced developer who understands the basics of electronics, then you can quickly learn how to build smart devices using Arduino. The only experience needed is a desire to learn about electronics, circuit breadboarding, and coding.
Arduino is an open source electronics prototyping platform for building a multitude of smart devices and gadgets. Developers can benefit from using Arduino in their projects because of the ease of coding, allowing you to build cool and amazing devices supported by numerous hardware resources such as shields in no time at all.
Whether you’re a seasoned developer or brand new to Arduino, this book will provide you with the knowledge and skill to build amazing smart electronic devices and gadgets. First, you will learn how to build a sound effects generator using recorded audio-wave files you’ve made or obtained from the Internet. Next, you will build DC motor controllers operated by a web page, a slide switch, or a touch sensor. Finally, Arduino Electronics Blueprints will explain how to build an electronic operating status display for an FM radio circuit using Arduino.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]