The top-selling beginning Java book is now fully updated!
Java For Dummies, 6th Edition – As an unstoppably platform-independent, object-oriented programming language, Java is used for developing web and mobile applications. In this up-to-date bestselling book, veteran author Barry Burd shows you how to create basic Java objects and clearly explains when you should simply reuse existing code.
Explores how the new version of Java offers more robust functionality and new features such as closures to keep Java competitive with more syntax-friendly languages like Python and Ruby Covers object-oriented programming basics with Java, code reuse, the essentials of creating a Java program using the new JDK 7, creating basic Java objects, and new Eclipse features Features a companion website that offers all code from the book and bonus chapters
Java For Dummies, 6th Edition gets you started with creating Java applications quickly and easily.
[psp_rs_book name=”Java For Dummies, 6th Edition” author=”Barry Burd” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2014-03-31″ isbn=”978-1-118-40780-6″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download