The bestselling WordPress guide, fully updated to cover the 2013 enhancements
eBook Description :
WordPress has millions of users, and this popular guide has sold more than 105,000 copies in its previous editions. With the newest releases of WordPress, author and WordPress expert Lisa Sabin-Wilson has completely updated the book to help you use and understand all the latest features. You’ll learn about both the hosted WordPress.com version and the more flexible WordPress.org, which requires third-party hosting. Whether you’re switching to WordPress from another blogging platform or just beginning to blog, you’ll find lots of advice in this friendly guide.
WordPress For Dummies, 6th Edition is the guide you’ll want by your side to help you create and maintain a knockout blog with WordPress.
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art blogging platform that emphasizes aesthetics, web standards, and usability
- This guide explains how to set up and maintain a blog with either of the two WordPress versions
- Covers all the changes and improvements in the latest release of WordPress
File size: 23.5 MB
You can download this eBook for free from here (Direct Download Link):Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download