The bestselling WordPress guide, fully updated to cover the 2013 enhancements
eBook Description :
WordPress has millions of users, and this popular guide has sold more than 105,000 copies in its previous editions. With the newest releases of WordPress, author and WordPress expert Lisa Sabin-Wilson has completely updated the book to help you use and understand all the latest features. You’ll learn about both the hosted WordPress.com version and the more flexible WordPress.org, which requires third-party hosting. Whether you’re switching to WordPress from another blogging platform or just beginning to blog, you’ll find lots of advice in this friendly guide.
WordPress For Dummies, 6th Edition is the guide you’ll want by your side to help you create and maintain a knockout blog with WordPress.
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art blogging platform that emphasizes aesthetics, web standards, and usability
- This guide explains how to set up and maintain a blog with either of the two WordPress versions
- Covers all the changes and improvements in the latest release of WordPress
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]