Harness the power of Raspberry Pi with Six Degrees of Freedom (6DoF) to create an amazing walking robot
Construct a two-legged robot that can walk, turn, and dance Add vision and sensors to your robot so that it can “see” the environment and avoid barriers A fast-paced, practical guide with plenty of screenshots to develop a fully functional robot
Who This Book Is For
If you are a programmer with an interest in building advanced robotics projects using inexpensive hardware and open source software, then Raspberry Pi Robotics Essentials is for you. Some experience with computer programming and implementing simple mechanical systems is required.
What You Will Learn Build a basic biped platform, a servo-based robot that can walk Add Six Degrees of Freedom (6DoF) to your robot and make it free to move forward/backward, up/down, and left/right Add vision through a webcam so that the biped can “see” the world around it Implement path planning so that the biped can move around autonomously Add wireless communication so that you can see what the robot is seeing and control the robot from a distance
The Raspberry Pi B2 is an inexpensive embedded processor that provides a high-performance Linux development environment.
Raspberry Pi Robotics Essentials is a fast-paced guide that will show you how to use Raspberry Pi technology to build a biped robot that can interact with its environment. We start off by explaining the basics of getting your Raspberry Pi up and running, ready to be mounted on your biped platform. After this, you will be introduced to the art of constructing a mechanism for the biped platform. You will then learn to develop a vision system for your robot, as well as a means by which you can control and monitor it. At the end of this book, you will have learned enough to build a complex biped robot that can walk, turn, find its way, and “see” its environment.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download