Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks
Start building apps for iOS 8 with Apple’s Swift programming language. If you’re grounded in the basics of Xcode and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. Through deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll learn how to create views, manipulate view controllers, and use iOS frameworks for adding features such as audio and video, access to user calendars and photos, and tracking the device’s location.
Example code is available on GitHub in the form of full projects that you can download, study, and run.
Build iOS apps with Swift Create, arrange, draw, layer, and animate views that respond to touch Use view controllers to manage multiple screens in a way that’s understandable to users Explore UIKit interface objects, such as scroll views, table views, popovers, web views, and maps Work with Cocoa frameworks for sensors, location, sound, and video Access user libraries: music, photos, address book, and calendar Examine additional topics including data storage, file sharing, networking, and threading
Topics new to iOS 8 include:
Major changes in app coordinate space and interface rotation Trait collections and size classes View margins, visual effect views, and major animation changes Changes to presented view controllers, popovers and split view controllers, alert and action sheet architecture Table view automatic variable row heights and sliding cells Classes for search results display, web view, video display, and audio mixing and effects Today extensions, Actions extensions, Photo Editing extensions Xcode 6 features: conditional constraints, view debugging, designable views, inspectable properties, new segue types
[psp_rs_book name=”Programming iOS 8″ author=”Matt Neuburg” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2014-12-14″ isbn=”978-1-49190-873-0″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download