Using this book, you will learn how to use jQuery’s powerful DOM manipulation tools to dynamically update content on your site. You will be able to extend jQuery’s capabilities by writing your own plugins on top of the framework, animate elements, build your own jQuery elements, employ best practices, and avoid common errors. Practical jQuery teaches you how, with jQuery, you can unit test and refactor your code. You’ll see how expressive yet concise jQuery’s code is and how much quicker and efficient it is to develop with jQuery.
Get a fundamental perspective on how jQuery works, how to understand, select, and build your own plug-ins, and how to make sure your projects run at the peak of their potential performance using Practical jQuery today.
What youll learn
• Use jQuery’s powerful manipulation tools to dynamically update your website’s content.
• Animate content and build your own image slider with jQuery’s animation tools.
• Extend the library by writing your own custom plugins.
• Use plugins created by others in the community and integrate them into your website.
• Refactor and test DOM manipulation using QUnit.
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
1. Evolution of jQuery
2. Getting Started with jQuery
3. Traversing DOM with jQuery
4. DOM Manipulation with jQuery
5. Events in jQuery
6. Real World Events in jQuery
7. Animation in jQuery
8. Ajax with jQuery
9. Creating Plug-ins with jQuery
10. Integrating Plug-ins with jQuery
11. Using jQuery Frameworks
12. Testing jQuery with QUnit
[psp_rs_book name=”Practical jQuery” author=”Mukund Chaudhary, Ankur Kumar” publisher=”Apress” pubdate=”2015-06-29″ isbn=”978-1-484207-88-8″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download