Home and business users around the globe turn to Microsoft Office and its core applications every day. Whether you’re a newcomer or a veteran Office user, this friendly-but-informative guide provides in-depth coverage on all the newest updates and enhancements to the Office 2013 suite. With an overview of tools common to all Office applications and self-contained minibooks devoted to each Office application, Office 2013 All-in-One For Dummies gets you up to speed and answers the questions you’ll have down the road.
- Explores the new Office interface and explains how it works across the applications
- Features eight minibooks that cover Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote, common Office tools, and ways to expand Office productivity
- Highlights the new online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as changes to the interface and new tools and techniques
Office 2013 All-in-One For Dummies makes it easy to learn to use Office (ICDL) and gets you up and running on all the changes and enhancements in Office 2013.
[psp_rs_book name=”Office 2013 All-In-One For Dummies” url=”http://www.ebooksfeed.com/27/office-2013-all-in-one-for-dummies/” author=”Peter Weverka” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2013-10-15″ isbn=”9781118516362″ formats=”EBook”]
File size: 18.4 MB
File format: PDF
You can download this eBook for free from here (Direct Download Link):Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download