Modern Computing in Simple Packages
Easy to understand and fun to read, Introducing Python is ideal for beginning programmers as well as those new to the language. Author Bill Lubanovic takes you from the basics to more involved and varied topics, mixing tutorials with cookbook-style code recipes to explain concepts in Python 3. End-of-chapter exercises help you practice what you’ve learned.
You’ll gain a strong foundation in the language, including best practices for testing, debugging, code reuse, and other development tips. This book also shows you how to use Python for applications in business, science, and the arts, using various Python tools and open source packages.
Learn simple data types, and basic math and text operations Use data-wrangling techniques with Python’s built-in data structures Explore Python code structure, including the use of functions Write large programs in Python, with modules and packages Dive into objects, classes, and other object-oriented features Examine storage from flat files to relational databases and NoSQLUse Python to build web clients, servers, APIs, and services Manage system tasks such as programs, processes, and threads Understand the basics of concurrency and network programming
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]