eBook Description :
Head First Statistics brings this typically dry subject to life, teaching you everything you want and need to know about statistics through engaging, interactive, and thought-provoking material, full of puzzles, stories, quizzes, visual aids, and real-world examples. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a statistics book that made histograms, probability distributions, and chi square analysis more enjoyable than going to the dentist?
Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just curious about statistical analysis, Head First’s brain-friendly formula helps you get a firm grasp of statistics so you can understand key points and actually use them. Learn to present data visually with charts and plots; discover the difference between taking the average with mean, median, and mode, and why it’s important; learn how to calculate probability and expectation; and much more.
Head First Statistics is ideal for high school and college students taking statistics and satisfies the requirements for passing the College Board’s Advanced Placement (AP) Statistics Exam. With this book, you’ll:
- Study the full range of topics covered in first-year statistics
- Tackle tough statistical concepts using Head First’s dynamic, visually rich format proven to stimulate learning and help you retain knowledge
- Explore real-world scenarios, ranging from casino gambling to prescription drug testing, to bring statistical principles to life
- Discover how to measure spread, calculate odds through probability, and understand the normal, binomial, geometric, and Poisson distributions
- Conduct sampling, use correlation and regression, do hypothesis testing, perform chi square analysis, and more
Before you know it, you’ll not only have mastered statistics, you’ll also see how they work in the real world. Head First Statistics will help you pass your statistics course, and give you a firm understanding of the subject so you can apply the knowledge throughout your life.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]