Shipping Reliable Containers in Production
Docker is quickly changing the way that organizations are deploying software at scale. But understanding how Linux containers fit into your workflow—and getting the integration details right—are not trivial tasks. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to use Docker to package your applications with all of their dependencies, and then test, ship, scale, and support your containers in production.
Two Lead Site Reliability Engineers at New Relic share much of what they have learned from using Docker in production since shortly after its initial release. Their goal is to help you reap the benefits of this technology while avoiding the many setbacks they experienced.
Learn how Docker simplifies dependency management and deployment workflow for your applications Start working with Docker images, containers, and command line tools Use practical techniques to deploy and test Docker-based Linux containers in production Debug containers by understanding their composition and internal processes Deploy production containers at scale inside your data center or cloud environment Explore advanced Docker topics, including deployment tools, networking, orchestration, security, and configuration
[psp_rs_book name=”Docker: Up & Running” author=”Karl Matthias, Sean P. Kane” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-07-03″ isbn=”978-1-49191-757-2″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download