Practical Advice from the Trenches
What do you need to become a data-driven organization? Far more than having big data or a crack team of unicorn data scientists, it requires establishing an effective, deeply-ingrained data culture. This practical book shows you how true data-drivenness involves processes that require genuine buy-in across your company, from analysts and management to the C-Suite and the board.
Through interviews and examples from data scientists and analytics leaders in a variety of industries, author Carl Anderson explains the analytics value chain you need to adopt when building predictive business models—from data collection and analysis to the insights and leadership that drive concrete actions. You’ll learn what works and what doesn’t, and why creating a data-driven culture throughout your organization is essential.
Start from the bottom up: learn how to collect the right data the right way Hire analysts with the right skills, and organize them into teams Examine statistical and visualization tools, and fact-based story-telling methods Collect and analyze data while respecting privacy and ethics Understand how analysts and their managers can help spur a data-driven culture Learn the importance of data leadership and C-level positions such as chief data officer and chief analytics officer
[psp_rs_book name=”Creating a Data-Driven Organization” author=”Carl Anderson” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-08-14″ isbn=”978-1-49191-691-9″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download