Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last couple of years, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin—the game-changing digital currency used by millions worldwide.
But Bitcoin isn’t just another way to buy stuff. It’s an anonymous, revolutionary, cryptographically secure currency that functions without the oversight of a central authority or government. If you want to get into the Bitcoin game but find yourself a little confused, Bitcoin for the Befuddled may be just what you’re looking for. Learn what Bitcoin is; how it works; and how to acquire, store, and spend bitcoins safely and securely.
You’ll also learn:
Bitcoin’s underlying cryptographic principles, and how bitcoins are created The history of Bitcoin and its potential impact on trade and commerce All about the blockchain, the public ledger of Bitcoin transactions How to choose a bitcoin wallet that’s safe and easy to use How to accept bitcoins as payment in your physical store or on your website Advanced topics, including Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin programming With its non-technical language and patient, step-by-step approach to this fascinating currency, Bitcoin for the Befuddled is your ticket to getting started with Bitcoin. Get out from under the rock and get in the Bitcoin game. Just make sure not to lose your shirt.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]