The Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop
Get a solid grounding in Apache Oozie, the workflow scheduler system for managing Hadoop jobs. With this hands-on guide, two experienced Hadoop practitioners walk you through the intricacies of this powerful and flexible platform, with numerous examples and real-world use cases.
Once you set up your Oozie server, you’ll dive into techniques for writing and coordinating workflows, and learn how to write complex data pipelines. Advanced topics show you how to handle shared libraries in Oozie, as well as how to implement and manage Oozie’s security capabilities.
Install and configure an Oozie server, and get an overview of basic concepts Journey through the world of writing and configuring workflows Learn how the Oozie coordinator schedules and executes workflows based on triggers Understand how Oozie manages data dependencies Use Oozie bundles to package several coordinator apps into a data pipeline Learn about security features and shared library management Implement custom extensions and write your own EL functions and actions Debug workflows and manage Oozie’s operational details
[psp_rs_book name=”Apache Oozie” author=”Mohammad Kamrul Islam, Aravind Srinivasan” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-05-24″ isbn=”978-1-44936-992-7″ formats=”PDF”]
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]