In Advanced Analytics with Spark, four Cloudera data scientists present a set of self-contained patterns for performing large-scale data analysis with Spark. The authors bring Spark, statistical methods, and real-world data sets together to teach you how to approach analytics problems by example.
You’ll start with an introduction to Spark and its ecosystem, and then dive into patterns that apply common techniques—classification, collaborative filtering, and anomaly detection among others—to fields such as genomics, security, and finance. If you have an entry-level understanding of machine learning and statistics, and you program in Java, Python, or Scala, you’ll find these patterns useful for working on your own data applications.
Recommending music and the Audioscrobbler data set Predicting forest cover with decision trees Anomaly detection in network traffic with K-means clustering Understanding Wikipedia with Latent Semantic Analysis Analyzing co-occurrence networks with Graph XGeospatial and temporal data analysis on the New York City Taxi Trips data Estimating financial risk through Monte Carlo simulation Analyzing genomics data and the BDG project Analyzing neuroimaging data with PySpark and Thunder
[psp_rs_book name=”Advanced Analytics with Spark” author=”Sandy Ryza, Uri Laserson, Sean Owen, Josh Wills” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-04-20″ isbn=”978-1-49191-276-8″ formats=”PDF”]
Advanced Analytics with Spark Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download