Systems, Features, and Best Practices
Web Content Management provides a clear, unbiased overview of the entire web content management ecosystem, from platforms to implementations, without needing deeply technical knowledge. The information in Web Content Management will give you a foundation of understanding necessary to make better decisions about platforms, features, architectures, and implementation methods to ensure your project solves the right problems and positions your organizations for future success.
Are you trying to understand web content management without having to understand programming? Are you a project manager who wants to know how to manage an effective web content management implementation? Are you trying to select a CMS but are confused about the promises, terminology, and buzzwords? Web Content Management will help.
Learn about what particular features of a website make CMS implementations expensive and how to measure risk Evaluate key questions relevant to platform and architecture Understand when to use pre-built CMS vs. building one in-house, as well as SaaS platforms vs. installed platforms
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]