Systems, Features, and Best Practices
Web Content Management provides a clear, unbiased overview of the entire web content management ecosystem, from platforms to implementations, without needing deeply technical knowledge. The information in Web Content Management will give you a foundation of understanding necessary to make better decisions about platforms, features, architectures, and implementation methods to ensure your project solves the right problems and positions your organizations for future success.
Are you trying to understand web content management without having to understand programming? Are you a project manager who wants to know how to manage an effective web content management implementation? Are you trying to select a CMS but are confused about the promises, terminology, and buzzwords? Web Content Management will help.
Learn about what particular features of a website make CMS implementations expensive and how to measure risk Evaluate key questions relevant to platform and architecture Understand when to use pre-built CMS vs. building one in-house, as well as SaaS platforms vs. installed platforms
[psp_rs_book name=”Web Content Management” author=”Deane Barker” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-11-25″ isbn=”978-1-49190-812-9″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download