Web Performance Testing for Novices and Power Users
Learn basic and advanced uses of WebPagetest, the performance measurement tool for optimizing websites. This practical guide shows users new to this tool how run tests and interpret results, and helps experienced users gain a better and more thorough understanding of hidden features in WebPagetest that make testing easier.
Written by WebPagetest power users and performance experts, Using WebPagetest will help web developers and frontend engineers solve the problem of slow sites.
Basic test setup—shows beginners how to get meaningful results Advanced test setup—provides another level of technical depth by explaining features not thoroughly documented at webpagetest.org Analysis of results—helps you understand of how to interpret test results Private instance setup—teaches power users the intricacies of the webpagetest private instance and how it worksAPI and external tools—provides a detailed reference for the API and demonstrates tools already using the API to extend WebPagetest
[psp_rs_book name=”Using WebPagetest” author=”Rick Viscomi, Andy Davies, Marcel Duran” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-09-25″ isbn=”978-1-49190-259-2″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download