Design and Build Maintainable Service-Oriented Systems
Programming WCF Services is the authoritative, bestselling guide to Microsoft’s unified platform for developing modern service-oriented applications on Windows. Hailed as the definitive treatment of WCF, this book provides unique insight, rather than documentation, to help you learn the topics and skills you need for building WCF-based applications that are maintainable, extensible, and reusable.
Authors Juval Löwy—one of the world’s top .NET experts—and Michael Montgomery have revised this edition to include the newest productivity-enhancing features of .NET Framework 4.5, as well as the latest WCF ideas and techniques. By teaching you the why and the how of WCF programming, Programming WCF Services will help you master WCF and make you a better software engineer.
Learn about WCF architecture and essential building blocks, including key concepts such as reliability and transport sessions Use built-in features such as service hosting, instance and concurrency management, transactions, disconnected queued calls, security, and discovery Increase your productivity and the quality of your WCF services by taking advantage of relevant design options, tips, and best practices in Löwy’s Service ModelEx framework Discover the rationale behind particular design decisions, and delve into rarely understood aspects of WCF development
eBook Download Link:
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download