Mitigate risk within complex naming environments
Manage your organization’s naming architecture effectively, from the administrative/policy side right through to the technical DNS and nameserver implementations. This practical book takes you through the basics—the anatomies of domain names and DNS requests—and covers DNS and domain issues from a variety of perspectives, including strategy, security, and intellectual property.
Ideal for sysadmins, webmasters, IT consultants, and developers—anyone responsible for maintaining your organization’s core DNS, or DNS for its downstream users or clients—Managing Mission Critical Domains and DNS provides strategic checklists and contains up-to-date case studies of DNS disasters.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]