Mitigate risk within complex naming environments
Manage your organization’s naming architecture effectively, from the administrative/policy side right through to the technical DNS and nameserver implementations. This practical book takes you through the basics—the anatomies of domain names and DNS requests—and covers DNS and domain issues from a variety of perspectives, including strategy, security, and intellectual property.
Ideal for sysadmins, webmasters, IT consultants, and developers—anyone responsible for maintaining your organization’s core DNS, or DNS for its downstream users or clients—Managing Mission Critical Domains and DNS provides strategic checklists and contains up-to-date case studies of DNS disasters.
[psp_rs_book name=”Managing Mission Critical Domains and DNS” author=”Mark Jeftovic” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-10-25″ isbn=”978-1-49190-770-2″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download