For the Web and Beyond
Scheduled for release in mid-2015, the fourth edition of this bestselling guide focuses on information architecture as a set of tools and techniques for dealing with today’s tough information organization problems. It’s ideal for anyone involved in any aspect of design.
The universal and timeless principles of information organization described in the book’s first three editions still apply in our increasingly mobile world. In the fourth edition, the authors cast those principles in the context of current practice, using many updated examples and illustrations. They examine technology- and vendor-independent tools and techniques that have also stood the test of time, and have updated the book’s appendix to include the most useful information architecture resources available today.
Reserve your copy of Information Architecture for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition and learn how well-planned information architecture is more essential than ever.
[psp_rs_book name=”Information Architecture, 4th Edition” author=”Louis Rosenfeld, Peter Morville, Jorge Arango” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”O’Reilly Media” isbn=”978-1-49191-168-6″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download