For the Web and Beyond
Scheduled for release in mid-2015, the fourth edition of this bestselling guide focuses on information architecture as a set of tools and techniques for dealing with today’s tough information organization problems. It’s ideal for anyone involved in any aspect of design.
The universal and timeless principles of information organization described in the book’s first three editions still apply in our increasingly mobile world. In the fourth edition, the authors cast those principles in the context of current practice, using many updated examples and illustrations. They examine technology- and vendor-independent tools and techniques that have also stood the test of time, and have updated the book’s appendix to include the most useful information architecture resources available today.
Reserve your copy of Information Architecture for the World Wide Web, Fourth Edition and learn how well-planned information architecture is more essential than ever.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]