Best Practices for Sysadmins in the Amazon Cloud
Building and deploying infrastructure with Amazon Web Services is simply not the same as dealing with static servers. With tools that let you automatically replace instances and scale up and down in response to demand, it’s actually more like programming than traditional system administration—and ideal for a DevOps environment.
This comprehensive guide shows developers and system administrators alike how to configure and manage AWS services, such as Cloud Formation, OpsWorks, Elastic Load Balancing, and Route 53. System administrators will learn how to integrate their favorite tools and processes, while developers will pick up enough system administration knowledge to build a robust and resilient AWS application infrastructure.
Launch instances with EC2 or Cloud Formation Apply AWS security tools at the beginning of your project Learn configuration management with OpsWorks and Puppet Deploy applications with Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing Explore methods to deploy application and infrastructure updates Reuse resources to save time on development and operations Learn strategies for managing log files in AWS Configure a cloud-aware DNS service with Route 53Use Cloud Watch or traditional tools to monitor your application.
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]