Create content and build a YouTube channel like a pro Written by a successful YouTube channel producer, YouTube Channels For Dummies shows you how to create content, establish a channel, build an audience, and successfully monetize video content online. Beginning with the basics, it shows you how to establish a channel, join a partner program, and develop a content plan.
Next, you’ll gain insight into how to create content that builds a channel, enhance the viral nature of a video, encourage subscriptions, and earn repeat views. If that weren’t enough, you’ll go on even further to learn how to get the word out about your channel and discover ways to enhance your potential profits. That’s a lot of info but it’s easily digestible and simple to put into practice when it’s provided in the accessible and trusted For Dummies format.
YouTube is the third most-visited website on the Internet, making it prime real estate for anyone seeking customers, celebrity, or education. If you want to harness this irresistible platform and reach a global platform, YouTube Channels For Dummies makes it easy. In no time, you’ll have the know-how to create a YouTube channel with regular subscribers who watch, re-watch, and share your videos.
* Includes ten easy tips for growing a raptured YouTube audience * Details how to enhance the viral nature of a video * Shows you how to create and maintain a YouTube channel that generates views and revenue * Written by the producer of a leading YouTube channel
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]