Divisions between design disciplines are breaking down as technology extends beyond the screen and into our products and environments. Designers can’t afford to focus solely on digital or physical, as great experiences require a blending of the two. Understanding Industrial Design examines seven long-standing principles of Industrial Design to inspire and equip Interaction Designers as they address new challenges, including connected products and the Internet of Things.
Historical context, design theory, and tangible examples are explored across seven in-depth principles, selected for relevance and applicability to broad UX challenges. Each principle is examined through dozens of actionable examples, both classic and contemporary, that can inform and inspire designers of any background.
[psp_rs_book name=”Understanding Industrial Design” author=”Simon King, Kuen Chang” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-11-25″ isbn=”978-1-49192-039-8″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download