Divisions between design disciplines are breaking down as technology extends beyond the screen and into our products and environments. Designers can’t afford to focus solely on digital or physical, as great experiences require a blending of the two. Understanding Industrial Design examines seven long-standing principles of Industrial Design to inspire and equip Interaction Designers as they address new challenges, including connected products and the Internet of Things.
Historical context, design theory, and tangible examples are explored across seven in-depth principles, selected for relevance and applicability to broad UX challenges. Each principle is examined through dozens of actionable examples, both classic and contemporary, that can inform and inspire designers of any background.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]