Salesforce Service Cloud empowers your service organization to interact with customers through any channel and provide an individualized experience that will be worth sharing—for your customers and for your company. Salesforce Service Cloud For Dummies is one the first books to focus specifically on Salesforce Service Cloud software.
With it, you’ll discover how to set up a sophisticated support center for your business in a matter of a few hours. Whether you’re a service executive, manager, support agent, or system administrator, you will discover how to maximize usage of Service Cloud through best practices and step-by-step guidelines. This book will help your customer service departments gain a holistic view of the customers they serve, and provide your customers with meaningful, efficient interactions.
Take advantage of this opportunity to be heard above your competition with the help of Salesforce Service Cloud For Dummies.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]