Design and implement comprehensive RESTful solutions in Node.js
About RESTful Web API Design with Node.js : Design, implement, and route Node.js RESTful services with the Express framework moduleTest user-developed modules with Nodeunit and module mocking with SinonJS Use this practical guide to integrate MongoDB in your Node.js application
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn Learn about NoSQL data stores and integrate MongoDB in your Node.js application with Mongoose Install, develop, and test your own Node.js user modules Eliminate third-party dependencies in your tests with mocking Comprehend the differences between an HTTP and RESTful application Optimize RESTful service URI routing with best practices Secure your services with NoSQL database integration within Node.js applications In Detail
In this era of cloud computing, every data provisioning solution is built in a scalable and fail-safe way. Thus, when building RESTful services, the right choice of the underlying platform is vital. Node.js, with its asynchronous, event-driven architecture, is just the right choice to build RESTful APIs.
RESTful Web API Design with Node.js will be your step-by-step guide in the RESTful world of Node.js. It starts with the implementation of a simple HTTP handler application and follows its evolution to a completed RESTful service solution, which introduces you to the best practices in developing RESTful services.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download