Real-World Hadoop : If you’re a business team leader, CIO, business analyst, or developer interested in how Apache Hadoop and Apache HBase-related technologies can address problems involving large-scale data in cost-effective ways, this book is for you. Using real-world stories and situations, authors Ted Dunning and Ellen Friedman show Hadoop newcomers and seasoned users alike how NoSQL databases and Hadoop can solve a variety of business and research issues.
You’ll learn about early decisions and pre-planning that can make the process easier and more productive. If you’re already using these technologies, you’ll discover ways to gain the full range of benefits possible with Hadoop. While you don’t need a deep technical background to get started, this book does provide expert guidance to help managers, architects, and practitioners succeed with their Hadoop projects.
Examine a day in the life of big data: India’s ambitious Aadhaar project Review tools in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Apache’s Spark, Storm, and Drill to learn how they can help you Pick up a collection of technical and strategic tips that have helped others succeed with Hadoop Learn from several prototypical Hadoop use cases, based on how organizations have actually applied the technology Explore real-world stories that reveal how MapR customers combine use cases when putting Hadoop and NoSQL to work, including in production
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]