Improve Ratings with Speed, Optimizations, and Testing
In a virtual sea of Android apps, the key to survival in the form of user engagement, referrals, and purchases is simple: performance and perceived speed. But building a high performance app isn’t easy in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment where new devices, platforms, and development tools are announced almost daily. This practical guide provides tools and tips that will help you take app performance to a new level.
Learn how to take a holistic approach to performance during development, rather than wait until your product has launched. Ideal for beginners to advanced Android developers, this book shows you the tools and techniques for testing performance as you build your app.
Walk through the use of performance tools step-by-step Understand network performance, based on the author’s experience Get up to speed on the basics of app security Learn about ART, the Android Runtime that replaces Dalvik Improve battery performance using results from Project Volta
As the Android platform pushes into new markets with Android Auto, Wear, TV, and Glass, there will be a multifold increase in the number of apps. Performance will largely determine which ones make it and which don’t. High Performance Android Apps will help you bring focus on high performance from the beginning.
[psp_rs_book name=”High Performance Android Apps” author=”Doug Sillars” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-09-25″ isbn=”978-1-49191-251-5″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download