Embedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook
Posted by samira
Over 70 hands-on recipes for professional embedded Linux developers to optimize and boost their Yocto know-how
Explore best practices for all embedded product development stagesUse what is quickly becoming the standard embedded Linux product builder framework, the Yocto ProjectEasy to follow guide to solve all your project woes Who This Book Is For
If you are an embedded developer learning about embedded Linux with some experience with the Yocto project, this book is the ideal way to become proficient and broaden your knowledge with examples that are immediately applicable to your embedded developments. Experienced embedded Yocto developers will find new insight into working methodologies and ARM specific development competence.
What You Will Learn Optimize your Yocto setup to speed up development and debug build issues Introduce development workflows for the U-Boot and the Linux kernel, including debugging and optimization methodologies Customize your root filesystem with both already supported and new Yocto packages Understand the open source licensing requirements and how to comply with them when cohabiting with proprietary programs Bring professional embedded Yocto products to market in a timely manner Optimize your production systems by reducing the size of both the Linux kernel and root filesystems In Detail
The embedded Linux world is standardizing around Yocto Project as the best integration framework to create reliable embedded Linux products. Yocto Project effectively shortens the time it takes to develop and maintain an embedded Linux product, and it increases its reliability and robustness by using proven and tested components.
Embedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook begins with the installation of a professional embedded Yocto setup, then advises you on best practices, and finally explains how to quickly get hands on with the Freescale ARM ecosystem and community layer, using the affordable and open source Wandboard embedded board.
[psp_rs_book name=”Embedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook” author=”Alex Gonzalez” publisher=”Packet Publishing” pubdate=”2015-03-31″ isbn=”978-1-78439-518-6″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Category: IT eBooks
- Comments: No Comments
- Tags: Embedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project CookbookEmbedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook free downloadEmbedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook free ebookEmbedded Linux Projects Using Yocto Project Cookbook pdf download
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download Dec 5, 2016
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download Dec 5, 2016
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download Oct 27, 2016
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download Oct 24, 2016
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download Oct 24, 2016
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download Oct 18, 2016