Learning Nagios eBook Description:
One of the most important challenges in system monitoring is to detect and report any malfunctioning system or device as soon as possible, so that you as an administrator are aware of the problem before a user runs into one.
Nagios is a powerful monitoring tool that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes. It monitors your entire IT infrastructure to ensure systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly. In the event of a failure, Nagios can alert the technical staff of the problem, allowing them to begin remediation processes before outages affect business processes, end-users, or customers.
Learn how to set up Nagios 4 in order to monitor your systems efficiently
[psp_rs_book name=”Learning Nagios 4″ url=”http://www.ebooksfeed.com/19/learning-nagios/” author=”Wojciech Kocjan” publisher=”Packt Publishing” pubdate=”2014-04-30″ isbn=”9781783288649″ formats=”EBook”]
File size: 26.7 MB
File format: PDF
You can download this eBook for free from here (Direct Download Link):Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download