Build template-based web sites without the hassle of writing code!
Joomla! is a free, open source PHP & MySQL-based content management system that allows you to create interactive, community-based Web sites without having to write or program code in PHP or ASP.NET. This fun and friendly introduction to Joomla! shows you how to create a rich, interactive Web site that does not require any code.
No matter your skill level, this easy-to-understand resource demonstrates how to drop preconfigured modules that already contain PHP and MySQL code directly into your Joomla! site. Thanks to the Dummies fun and friendly approach, you’ll quickly see how easy to create a rich, interactive Web site with Joomla!
Demonstrates how to create a business site—complete with shopping cart—quickly and easily Walks you through developing Web sites with discussions, RSS feeds, picture submissions, and more Includes coverage of the newest version of Joomla!, explains its completely new administrative features, and reviews its ability to provide different levels of access to different users via much-requested access control lists
Find out why Joomla! is the easiest way to build an interactive, community-based Web site!
[psp_rs_book name=”Joomla! For Dummies, 2nd Edition” author=”Seamus Bellamy, Steven Holzner” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2011-02-08″ isbn=”978-0-470-59902-0″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download