Excel 2013 For Dummies eBook Description :
As the standard for spreadsheet applications, Excel is used worldwide – but it’s not always user-friendly. However, in the hands of veteran bestselling author Greg Harvey, Excel gets a whole lot easier to understand! This handy all-in-one guide covers all the essentials, the new features, how to analyze data with Excel, and much more. The featured minibooks address Excel basics, worksheet design, formulas and functions, worksheet collaboration and review, charts and graphics, data management, data analysis, and Excel and VBA.
Whether you’re an Excel newbie or a veteran user to wants to get familiar with the latest version, Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies has everything you need to know.
- Covers the changes in the newest version as well as familiar tasks, such as creating and editing worksheets, setting up formulas, and performing statistical functions
- Walks you through the new analysis tools that help make it easier to visualize data with the click of a mouse
- Details new ways to explore your data more intuitively and then analyze and display your results with a single click
[psp_rs_book name=”Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies” url=”http://www.ebooksfeed.com/19/excel-2013-all-in-one-for-dummies-pdf/” author=”Greg Harvey” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2013-09-20″ isbn=”9781118510100″ formats=”EBook”]
File size: 94.8 MB
File format: PDF
You can download this eBook for free from here (Direct Download Link):Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download