Learn all the core tools needed to create Web pages
Businesses, special-interest groups, families, and individuals are all relying on Web sites to communicate. This all-in-one guide offers one-stop shopping for all the information you need to put together powerful Web pages to get your point across and keep visitors coming back. Nine individual minibooks cover best design practices, online tools, Microsoft Expression Web, Dreamweaver, cascading style sheets, HTML and XHTML, graphics and multimedia, scripting, and Flash, arming you to create professional-looking pages.
Creating Web Pages All-in-One For Dummies prepares anyone to build Web pages that get attention.
[psp_rs_book name=”Creating Web Pages All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition” author=”Richard Wagner” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2011-02-08″ isbn=”978-0-4706-4032-6″ formats=”PDF”]
Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download