Hands-on exercises help you learn to code like a pro
Online exercises developed by Codecademy, a leading online code training site, help hone coding skills and demonstrate results as you practice.
The site provides an environment where you can try out tutorials built into the text and see the actual output from your coding. You’ll also gain access to end-of-chapter challenges to apply newly acquired skills to a less-defined assignment. So what are you waiting for?
The current demand for workers with coding and computer science skills far exceeds the supply Teaches the foundations of web development languages in an easy-to-understand format Offers unprecedented opportunities to practice basic coding languages Readers can access online hands-on exercises and end-of-chapter assessments that develop and test their new-found skills
If you’re a student looking for an introduction to the basic concepts of coding or a professional looking to add new skills, Coding For Dummies has you covered.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]