Painting Vector Graphics
As a vector graphics format, SVG uses precisely-defined geometric shapes to build an image. But that doesn’t mean that SVG graphics have to look like technical drawings. SVG graphics can be shaded, textured, built from partially-transparent overlapping layers, or even filled with photographic images.
SVG Colors, Patterns, and Gradients takes an in-depth look at the different ways SVG text and shapes can be painted on the screen or page. You’ll start with an overview of how color is defined, including the various ways you can control the transparency of SVG content. You’ll then dive deep into the concept of an SVG paint server: gradients, patterns, and other complex graphical content that can be used to fill-in or outline other SVG shapes and text.
Read Online Now Link :
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download
- Code complete 2nd edition PDF Download
- A Tale of Two Cities Free PDF Download
- Download The Art of War , Sun Tzu PDF