Security for Web Developers – Some books give you good advice, but only about part of the security problem. Others provide solutions so generic that they aren’t truly useful. Unfortunately, attacking only part of the problem leaves you open to hacking or other security issues. And general advice no longer meets current security needs.
Understand the real sources of threats to web applications Learn how to use new technologies such as microservices in a safe manner Get information-rich information on third party APIs, libraries, microservices, and other sources of code that you rely on Find solutions that help make the problems smaller, more manageable, and fixable at specific stages of application development
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]