Building Web Applications
React is a new, open-source technology from Facebook that has stirred quite a storm in the web development community, and some would say it’s the next best thing to a silver bullet for building web applications. With React: Up and Running you’ll learn how to get off the ground with React, with no prior knowledge.
React: Up & Running teaches you how to build components, the building blocks of your apps, as well as how to organize the components into large-scale apps. In addition, you’ll learn about unit testing and optimizing performance, while focusing on the application’s data (and letting the UI take care of itself).
[psp_rs_book name=”React: Up & Running” author=”Stoyan Stefanov” publisher=”O’Reilly Media” pubdate=”2015-12-25″ isbn=”978-1-49193-182-0″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download