Your all-in-one guide to unleashing your Mac’s full potential
It’s a Mac world out there. But if you haven’t read the instruction manual, you may be neglecting some of your computer’s coolest features. Turn to Macs All-in-One For Dummies’ jam-packed guide to access the incredible tools within your computer. With this fully updated reference, you will learn how to use Launchpad and Mission Control; protect your Mac; back up and restore data with Time Machine; sync across devices in iCloud; import, organize, and share photos; direct in iMovie; compose in GarageBand; and so much more. The possibilities are endless with such a powerful tool.
Includes 6 minibooks: Mac Basics, Online Communications, Beyond the Basics, Your Mac as a Multimedia Entertainment Center, Taking Care of Business, and Mac Networking Walks you through setting up and sending e-mail, surfing the web with Safari, organizing your files and folders, connecting to a network, creating Reminders and Notifications, finding your way with Maps, staying organized with Calendar and Notes, and customizing your Mac just the way you want it Features updated coverage of OS X Mavericks, the latest Macintosh computers, the newest versions of iLife and iWork, and noteworthy trends and tools on the market for this fourth edition
Whether you’re new to the Apple craze or a dedicated Mac user from the onset, there’s something for everyone in this bestselling guide to making friends with your Mac.
[psp_rs_book name=”Macs All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition” author=”Joe Hutsko, Barbara Boyd” publisher=”Wiley” pubdate=”2014-05-05″ isbn=”978-1-118-82210-4″ formats=”PDF”]
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download