Your favorite, full-color anthology on all things iPad; now completely updated!
The iPad’s popularity just keeps growing. Part iPod, game console, e-reader, and ultra-powerful microcomputer; the iPad does so many things that this resource needs five minibooks to address them all. Written by bestselling For Dummies author Nancy Muir, this all-in-one guide explores iPad basics, fun stuff, iPad on the go, getting productive with iWork, and using iPad to get organized in five, full-color minibooks.
Updated for iOS 7, iPad Air, iPad mini, and earlier iPad models Starts with the iPad basics like setting up your device, navigating the touchscreen interface, and getting connected before moving on to working with the built-in apps like Mail, Safari, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, and Notes Covers useful features and apps to help you work from anywhere – from using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to printing documents, getting driving directions, managing your contacts, more Shows you where to find the latest apps, music, e-books, games, videos, movies, and accessories to customize your iPad and have a little fun Includes bonus online minibook with the best-of-the-best business, travel, education, news, weather, and financial apps
Tap into the power of iPad with iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 6th Edition.Read It Online Now (Link) :
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]