A learner’s companion to Ruby
Head First Ruby uses an engaging, active approach to learning that goes beyond dry, abstract explanations and reference manuals. This Head First guide teaches you the Ruby language in a concrete way that gets your neurons zapping and helps you become a Ruby rock star. You’ll enter at Ruby’s language basics and work through progressively advanced Ruby features such as blocks, objects, methods, classes, and regular expressions. As your Ruby skills grow, you’ll tackle deep topics such as exception handling, modules, mixins, and metaprogramming.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]