Book Description :
Tired of reading HTML books that only make sense after you’re an expert? Then it’s about time you picked up Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML and really learn HTML. You want to learn HTML so you can finally create those web pages you’ve always wanted, so you can communicate more effectively with friends, family, fans, and fanatic customers.
You also want to do it right so you can actually maintain and expand your web pages over time, and so your web pages work in all the browsers and mobile devices out there. So what are you waiting for? Leave those other dusty books behind and come join us in Webville. Your tour is about to begin.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]