Book Description :
Having trouble with geometry? Do Pi, the Pythagorean Theorem, and angle calculations just make your head spin? Relax. With Head First 2D Geometry, you’ll master everything from triangles, quads, and polygons to the time-saving secrets of similar and congruent angles — and it will be quick, painless, and fun. Through entertaining stories and practical examples, you’ll go beyond boring problems and actually use what you learn to make real-life decisions, like using angles and parallel lines to crack a mysterious CSI case. Put geometry to work for you, and nail your class exams along the way.
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First 2D Geometry uses a visually-rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]