A User-Centered Approach to Creating Efficient Workflows in Git
Yes, this is a book about the popular version control system, Git. But unlike just about every other book written about Git, it doesn’t start with how to install the software and create your first repository. Instead, Git for Teams starts with a 10,000ft view of a software project–with a team of developers, and a preferred delivery methodology.
This book will then walk through the source control implications of how a team is structured, and how the software is delivered to clients. Git for Teams covers not just how to use popular work flow strategies, such as GitFlow, but why, and under what circumstances, these strategies should be applied.
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) by J.K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything by Wizards RPG Team Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Grant by Ron Chernow Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey Review [Buy Now Best Price]
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7) by J. K. Rowling Review [Buy Now Best Price]