Learn Python—the fun and easy way—and get in the programming game today!
Python is one of the fastest growing programming languages, and no wonder. It requires three to five times less time than developing in Java, is a great building block for learning both procedural and object-oriented programming concepts, and is an ideal language for data analysis. Beginning Programming with Python For Dummies is the perfect guide to this dynamic and powerful programming language—even if you’ve never coded before! Author John Paul Mueller draws on his vast programming knowledge and experience to guide you step-by-step through the syntax and logic of programming with Python and provides several real-world programming examples to give you hands-on experience trying out what you’ve learned.
Provides a solid understanding of basic computer programming concepts and helps familiarize you with syntax and logic Explains the fundamentals of procedural and object-oriented programming Shows how Python is being used for data analysis and other applications Includes short, practical programming samples to apply your skills to real-world programming scenarios
Whether you’ve never written a line of code or are just trying to pick up Python, there’s nothing to fear with the fun and friendly Beginning Programming with Python For Dummies leading the way.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download