Make your Android do your bidding with help from bestselling author Dan Gookin
Congratulations on your new Android tablet! Whether you’re new to Android or new to tablets altogether, you’re about to experience mobile computing like never before with this fun, full-color guide. Written in the trademark For Dummies style, this light-hearted reference takes a look at those features common to all Android tablets and all the amazing things your Android tablet can do for you.
Longtime For Dummies author Dan Gookin walks you through setting up your tablet, navigating the interface, browsing the web, setting up e-mail, connecting to social media, and finding plenty of apps, music, books, and movies to indulge all your interests.
Covers all Android tablets – from popular favorites like the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nexus to devices from other manufacturers like Asus, Coby, Motorola, and more – and explores the features native to all Android tablets, regardless of maker Explains how to customize your tablet, set up a Google account, connect with Wi-Fi, and choose the right apps for your personalized experience Shows you how to shoot and share photos, make video calls, use navigation tools, play music, enjoy movies and TV shows, maintain your schedule, and more Includes helpful maintenance and troubleshooting tips to keep your Android up and running
If you’re eager to learn the ins and outs of your Android device, Android Tablets For Dummies, 2nd Edition is your go-to-guide to all things Android.
Read Online Now Link :
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide (Wiley and SAS Business Series) Free PDF download
- Practical Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for Developers free PDF download
- Swift 3 Functional Programming Free PDF/EPUB/Mobi Download
- Clean Code :A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship free PDF download
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master PDF download
- Text Processing with Ruby : Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You PDF Download